Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!

Let me greet everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

It has been our family tradition since 2000 to light fireworks as we welcome the new year. We started with a single box of a multi-shot aerial firecrackers. Then on the next years, I saved money and collected amounts from my mom and my sisters so that we can buy more. 

Me and my eldest sisters are the ones assigned to set up the fireworks and we take turns in lighting the fuse. But because she's pregnant this year, her husband helped me instead. Every end of our "fireworks show", you can see sweat dripping of my face because I have to ran like 15 meters every time after lighting each fuse. 





After the fireworks, fountains, sparklers, etc. we eat at the garage together with my relatives living next door.


HAPPY 2009!

(^_^)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

this is pretty! :D
good thing to look forward every coming year.


HAPPY 2009 ANTHONY!
I wish you good health and literally more blessings!
:)