Thursday, January 22, 2009

22 and Happy.


I turned 22 yesterday and I can't believe it. It seemed like just an ordinary day for me until I started receiving birthday greetings on sms, twitter, friendster and multiply; gifts, hugs and kisses from my family and friends; and two cakes from my sister and my co-faculty members with my BFF as the mastermind (I think. lol).

Despite being loveless, I can say that I am happy with my life. I have friends and family around me and I know that they'll always be there. Thanks to my new-found bestfriend, Chris, for pulling out their surprise for me. Haha. To my friend Nicole for visiting me at work and having coffee with me and to Mam Jas, Mam D, Mam Alma, Mam Imee, and Tatay for finding time to celebrate my birthday. :D

Thank you to also to all my students at Informatics Eastwood and PPS for greeting and remembering my birthday. Sorry if sometimes I'm being masungit or terror. Haha

Thank you guys.


(^_^)

2 comments:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

awwwwwwww.
-you know this is what I am to say.

It is almost like a pleasure (almost dahil walang shuttle. lol) to throw out some special somethings to you, Anthony. You know that you deserve those little surprises and (actually) much more than that. Who wouldn't be happy to be friends with such a lovely and good person like you, right?

The overflowing blessings that you have now are really yours. It was planned, it was designed by the Creator.

Right, no big things come in an instant. That love life will be yours, we all hope that your turn will be sooner but whatever happens, we are all here to join you with your conquest. No buts, no maybes. We shall enjoy life, most importantly (remembering vice ganda. lol.) :D

I also found a new best friend in you, you know. This friendship will forever be treasured and valued.

HUGS BFF! :D

love ya! :)

triquetra said...

Awww.. Tats na tats na. haha.

mwaaahhhhhhh. hugs!