Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 Pledges

Here's the infamous list of new year's resolution. LOL


1. Learn How to Drive - I originally planned this last year but because of some circumstances, it didn't happen. I already have my student's driver license but I haven't got behind the wheel yet. Haha. It would be nice if I learn how to drive asap so that I can go anywhere and go home anytime without minding our driver. Haha

2. Lose and Maintain my Weight - I'm a bit paranoid about my weight. I really can tell if my tummy or thighs are getting bigger. Haha. As what I've said in my past post, I gained 10 pound during the last quarter of the previous year and I'm not happy about it. Last night, I started my daily routine of running for 40 minutes on my elliptical trainer. Then my abs for 30 minutes using that electric gadget that to stick on your tummy Haha.

3. Save More Money - Mommy doesn't give me a weekly allowance anymore because I already am working and earning my own money. So I plan to budget my money wisely and spend only on my necessities. 

4. Shopping - Errr... I think this clearly violates my number 3. Haha. But hey I need clothes right? Lol. I haven't done any real shopping last year so I think it's okay. 

5. Vacation - Out of town or country, whichever is fine with me. Haha.

6. Meet new People - New people =  new friends and probably a new love life? Haha. I'm really looking forward to this. Lol

7. Be a Better Teacher - When I started teaching, I don't have the slightest idea on how to it; It was just purely based on my instinct. I'm not sure if I did well last year. So this year, I plan to do my profession better. 

8. Be Healthy - Who doesn't want to be healthy? Haha. Well I hope that my tumors would stop reproducing already. Haha.

9. Buy a new Camera - I'm still thinking if I should buy a Digicam (Sony H50), DSLR (Nikon D40)  or a Camcorder. Hmmm.

10. Continue my Violin Lessons - I really hope to continue learning the violin. Playing the violin relaxes me and gives me a feeling of satisfaction after playing each piece of music perfectly. 

11. Be a Better Person - I would like to change all my bad attitudes towards other people and my family. I'm still learning a lot, still growing and exploring the world around me. So please pardon me if sometimes I act childish. 


Well I can't think of anything else. I will try my best to accomplish all the things that are listed here.

*crosses fingers*

(^_^)

No comments: