Sunday, January 4, 2009

Trilogy

Abum of the month:

"Trilogy" by ATB (André Tanneberger)

I picked this album because I was playing this during the New Year's eve. Haha. The beats just gets me in the party mood. When I play electronica music like trance, house, ambient, etc., the atmosphere around me changes and and I feel more relaxed, like my mind is free.

My Top 5 picks are:
1. Justify
2. Renegade
3. Trilogy (The Final Chapter)
4. Better Give Up
5. Alcarda

It has just been two years since I first listened to this type of music. I like to expand and experiment on different musical genres so I can change my music depending on my mood. Haha

(^_^)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

ayon naman pala naman pala ang ATB. hehe.
(amining mali ang first word verification ng comment ko. haha!)