Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Give me a Reason Why...

I can't function properly.
I sit and stare at nothing.
I have sleepless nights.
I breathe heavily.
I want to cry. 
I act like I'm fine when I really am not.
I feel empty.
I envy others.
I feel discontent.
I am depressed.

For the past few days, I know that my emotions are on a roller coaster ride. I can feel that there is something wrong with me. At night I ask myself, "What's wrong?", but the answer is nowhere to be found.

My heart is beating fast... Nerves on my temples are throbbing... Ears turning red and feeling hot... Nose is bleeding... - These are clear signs of anxiety for me. 


I might be wanting something or someone, but what/who is it, I don't know.

This is just another episode of my life; I'll come around.

(;_;)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

you know you're never alone. :D

lets just breathe and pray. you're gonna have that something/someone. i believe, too.

hugs*****