Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Aftermath

I just had to write this.


I thought everything was okay. I said to myself that I'm gonna be fine. But a part of me still hurts. 

Remember my very volatile mood? Well two nights after the talk, my mood changed in a snap. All the laughter in my face was mysteriously taken away. I dunno what happened to me. My mind wasn't functioning properly and my emotions became very sensitive. 

Now I know.

My heart and my thoughts are still on a battle. I'm struggling to fight.

It will take more time than I expected. But I'll be fine... soon.

How am I holding on?
- good music
- a cup of coffee
- chocolates
- and good friends around me

Next: Moving On.
(Enough with the drama! lol)

(^_^)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

of course you will be fine soon, herc! :D labshoo! :)