Wednesday, October 1, 2008

iRemote

I just found the coolest and handiest Free Application for my iPhone! It's called Remote. A free app developed by Apple. 


So what does it do? Well basically it controls your iTunes by using an iPhone or iTouch. Just as long as you are connected in a Wi-Fi network, you can be an instant DJ even when you're not in front of your computer. How cool is that? haha

I tried to use this remote on my dad's mac and he got surprised when his songs started to play automatically. He thought that there's something wrong with the computer so he called me. I went down to his office laughing my pants off and explained about the remote. haha. 

Now I can change my songs, browse through my iTunes library and create playlists while lying down on my bed.

You can get this at the app store.

(^_^)