Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mr.AZ

I'm currently in love with Jason Mraz. Well not Jason himself but his music. haha. It's very different compared to your normal Pop songs. I really don't know what his genre is. Maybe alternative or adult contemporary? haha. Well it doesn't really matter. I just love his songs.


I'm now hailing "I'm Yours". I just love the whole arrangement of the music and lyrics. Whenever I listen to it, I can feel all my problems fade away. It's like you're on another dimension, free from worldly troubles.. hahaha. It's weird, really. 

It's not often that an artist or a particular album makes it to my playlist but Jason Mraz is different. All songs in his latest album are in my top played songs. haha. I can listen to the entire album for one whole day. All songs were done differently - very unique from each other. 

Hmm... This gave me an idea. I'll be featuring albums every month. Let's start this October. haha. 

So the Album of the Month is: 

"We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things" by Jason Mraz

(^_^)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

I'm yours is wooooot!! :D two thumbs up. :D