Tuesday, October 14, 2008

iTunes Top 25


I would just like to share what's on my iTunes Top 25 Most Played songs. haha.


My top 3 most played songs are:
1. Come In Out Of The Rain by Wendy Moten
- I loved this song since I was in 1st year high school. I dunno what's with the song. lol. Maybe because of the melody? Or because I love to sing this in karaoke. hahaha
2. Luv by Janet Jackson 
- Hmm. I immediately fell in luv with this song the first time I heard it. The beats are insane.. I just love the arrangement. yay. lol
3. You & Me by Lifehouse 
- This song is "awwwww". The lyrics, melody, and the voice of Jason Wade makes me cry. haha.

Now the other songs have their own different stories. I listen to those songs based on my mood and emotions - Happy, Emo or In Love. lol

So what do you think my mood is most of the time? 

haha.

(^_^)

No comments: