Thursday, October 16, 2008

New MacBooks!


Just when I thought that I have the latest MacBook Pro model, here comes the new, redesigned, more powerful MacBooks. haha. Damn.


I remember getting my MBP last July 29, 2008. So after less than 3 months, Apple unveiled their new lineup of notebooks. Great. haha. At first, I kinda didn't like the design of the new laptops, but after a day, it all changed. haha. I'm now drooling, lusting, and dreaming of the new MacBooks.

The looks of the new notebooks are really different from the older ones. The new MacBooks looks like a smaller MacBook Pro. There's no more exclusivity between the two. I'm now thinking what to get. hmmm..

But I want to wait till January next year. I'm sure there are still a lot of flaws in this new notebooks. I don't want to rush because they might release newer models and revisions next year.

Oh Apple. Why are you doing this to me?

haha.

No comments: