Monday, October 27, 2008

Could Have Been.

This is my final post about he-who-must-not-be-named. lol



I never imagined that the two of us would meet.

That day was just special.

It was magical.

You were a dream come true.

From that moment, I knew that "we" would really last for a long time.

Every day that we were together.

All the words that were spoken.

All text messages sent.

Really gave me a feeling that I cannot truly explain.

Of course we had our bad times.

We talked.

We cried.

Then compromised.

We were happy.

And the time came.

When you had to leave.

I trusted you.

You trusted me.

We were apart.

But we reserved time for each other.

It was difficult.

But for five years we survived.

Then the last time I saw you.

I didn't have a hint.

That something very bad would happen.

You broke a promise.

A promise that you know would mean the end.

For us.

I tried to think.

Tried to listen.

But I didn't understand.

I have made myself clear to you.

"Loyalty is very important."

That little thing you did.

Put an end to "us".

And now you're coming back.

I know you're sorry.

A lot of tears were shed.

You explained yourself.

But I said No.

It's hard for me to accept.

Because.

I keep on thinking that...



...It could have been us.


(;_;)