Friday, May 16, 2008

David VS. David



Who will be the next American Idol?

Omg. I love these two guys.

At the first few weeks of the elimination and finals, my choice was David Archuleta. But I got a little bored watching him every week with the same style, wrong choice of songs, and his poor fashion sense. But that boy can surely sing. He just need to find his own style. I might fall asleep while watching his concert. Haha. Don't hate me. I still love him.

Then David Cook. Hands down. I Love everything about him. His style, choice of songs, clothes, stage presence... everything. I love how he arranges the songs to make them sound his own. I really don't listen much to his kind of genre. But there is something about him that made me listen to his music every week. Bow.

So who's your bet? One thing is for sure, the winner's name is David. lol

Good luck to the both of them.

(^_^)

No comments: