Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's Official: I'm a Teacher

I guess it runs in my family. haha


Both my parents are educators before they started their own school. My eldest sister is also a teacher. She's currently working as a faculty in the High School Department of St. Paul College here in Pasig. The middle sister (the black sheep.jk) is the only one with a different career. No connection to education whatsoever. haha.

Then me.

I was officially hired yesterday as a part-time lecturer at the same school where I graduated from about a week ago. haha. At first, I was only joking about it. But after seeing my signature on the contract, my face got blank: I was in shock. haha

I am just taking a break from preparing my lesson for tomorrow's class. OMG. It feels so awkward. "Preparing lessons for my class." haha. 

This is my first ever official teaching job. Yes, I'm nervous but a friend told me not to show it to the students because they can see it in you. haha. Time to try that Digital Drug. lol

*Looks for iPod*

Anyways, let's just see what will happen to me. 

(^_^)

1 comment:

YOUR BFF said...

CONGRATS, mon!!!

... this calls for frappe indulgence (yeahyeahyeah) - don't know about you but i have an excuse for unwanted extra calories hah! yum!

more power!!!