Sunday, May 4, 2008

Triple shot

Just got home from church... I'm soooo sleepy! I woke up at 7:30am, ate breakfast, had shower then off to the church. I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm already singkit but I looked like a very sleepy Chinese. lol

The priest was super hyper. His voice can be heard outside even without the mic. Maybe he can see me sleeping and he wanted to wake me up. haha.

It's almost 12 noon but I'm still sleepy. Hmmm what to do?

The Solution: Make coffee!!

Well, I already plugged my trusty espresso machine and I'm waiting for the water to get hot.


Here's what I'm planning to make:

Triple Shot Caramel Hazelnut Latte
3 shots of espresso
milk and froth
2 tablespoons caramel syrup
1 tablespoon hazelnut syrup
whipped cream

yum.

I'll be back...


After 5mins... yay!


Tastes good. Hope this helps. haha



(-_-)zzzZZZZZZ

No comments: