Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sorbeytes

I know it's been a while.. haha. I have nothing else to do and the hot weather is giving me a headache. grrr.

So here's a super late post about the happenings last Monday. I won't be posting here every detail coz so many things happened and lots of topics were discussed that I can't really remember them all.... And I'm a 200% hyper that day. lol

1:30pm, I arrived at my number one favorite coffee shop to meet my friends. We stayed there until hmmm... 7:00pm? haha. So finally, we left and decided to have dinner.

On our way to NYPD (New York Pizza Delivery) we passed by Pagliacci and my friend saw an ice cream stand outside. I think that it wasn't an ordinary ice cream but i don't know what it is called. Sorbet/sherbet, frozen yogurt, gelato? I really don't know. Haha

While waiting for our pizza, I continued thinking of that frozen dessert's name. It can't be a simple ice cream because one scoop costs P100. Too much for one scoop. haha. So finally, i thought of a name.... Let's just call it "Sorbeytes" para sosyal pa din. haha.

"Mamang sorbeteyro, can I have sorbeytes?"


What? lol

.......

We got so stuffed with all the food and pizza so we decided to go back to the coffee shop for a second round and to have vitamins. lol

Adik!

No comments: