Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Collection

Since I'm a loyal patron of Starbucks, I've decided to collect all of my cups as much as possible. I started collecting cups and holders last February 2008.

Some of these cups have a special meaning to me. I separated these special cups from the rest of my collection because.... secret! haha

Here's the latest picture of my collection..


Total count as of today is 63 cups. There were some cups that didn't make it home because of some unforeseen events. hahaha.

A lot of people are asking why the heck am I collecting these cups. At first, I don't collect all of them. I only collect the special ones. haha. But after some time, I just started bringing all of them home.

These cups came from different Starbucks branches. Some from 6750, Greenbelt 3, Silvercity, Mega Mall, Libis, and from my favorite, The "P". lol

I will keep on collecting cups as much as I can. As long as I have the money to support my addiction. haha.

Having an espresso machine at home wouldn't stop me from visiting Starbucks. haha.

Oh. I edited my name out from the cups. haha. Just call me Mr. Macchiato.

(^_^)

No comments: