Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm Awake


Warning: Die Hard Grobanite posting.

OMJ.

My Internet Edition of Awake Live arrived last Thursday. I think I've watched the DVD five times already. haha. Because I'm such an OC when it comes to my CDs and DVDs, especially Josh's, I already ripped the audio CD and the concert DVD. I also converted the video to mp4 so I can place it on my iTunes and sync it to my iPod.

I love how the concert was directed. It felt like I was there at the concert, sitting at the front row. The lights, camera angles and stage was awesome!

The band was great too and Lucia was amazing as always. Angelique's duet with Josh was very nice. The cellist gave a great performance during the song Un Giorno Pero Noi and the choir sounded superb in YRMU.

And Josh... WOW! His voice was perfect! Great highs and lows, very powerful, emotional and touching. Sigh.. It brings back many memories of this two-night concert here in Manila.

The behind the scenes was very cool. There was a short clip of his stay and concert here in Manila. I am very proud of it. haha. The Philippines was the only Asian country that was included in his Awake Tour. Nice.

I can say that this concert DVD is his best yet, and my favorite of the three. There is no dull moment and you'll surely stay wide Awake.

I will definitely buy the regular edition of this album when it comes out here. (if it does.lol)


*Josh High*
(^_^)

No comments: