Friday, May 30, 2008

Super Week

I had a very busy week. I cannot believe that I have managed to do all of this within a week's time. 


Ok let's start.

May 26, Monday:
I woke up around 10am and prepared my morning coffee. Then I sat in front of my computer and browsed my lecture for my class. An hour later, I jumped in the shower and had a nice, long, warm bath. As soon as I got out of the shower, I rushed into my room and got dressed and prepared myself for work. I reckoned that the time was exactly 5 minutes before 12 noon. hahaha. How on earth did that happen? 

So I ate a very quick lunch then rushed to the school.  I arrived 15 minutes before my class. I collected my things from the faculty and went to my first class a bit past 1:00pm.

Four hours later, I called my mom and asked her if we would still go to a mall. She said yes so I waited for her in school.

We arrived at the mall around 6:00pm...  It's time to shop.

Then hours later, we were back at our car and discussing whether I'll join them tomorrow or not... 

At home, I finally decided to go with them so I packed my things and went to bed after... zzzZZZ.


May 27, Tuesday:
I woke up at 9:00am because my mom told me that we'll leave for Tagaytay at 10:30am. So I got ready and waited for my mom to call me.

But after some delays....... We left a quarter before noon. grrr.

We arrived at Sonya's Garden around 3:00pm.

WOW.

The place was soooooo amazing. Flowers everywhere, water running and flowing from numerous fountains, fresh air to breathe, butterflies flying around the flowers, and different plants beautifully arranged around the place.

We went to one of the houses and looked for our room. Did I say room? Man, that room was bigger than our house! four beds, two bathrooms, a balcony, coffee table, and books scattered around. Heaven. lol

The place was very relaxing. You wouldn't want to do anything but read, sleep, and admire the nature around.

We had a scrumptious dinner while being serenaded by a man playing the guitar. After eating, we were asked if we would like to see fireflies. I got so excited because I've never seen fireflies in my entire life! haha.

Then we were back in our room around 9pm. I played a movie that is saved in my laptop so kill time. No tv, radio, etc. All you can hear are the sounds of crickets outside. haha.

To my surprise, I got very sleepy. It was only 10pm! I usually sleep around 1-2am! haha. So I went to bed. zzzzZZZZ

Oh. Here's a pic that I took at the garden.




---------
EDIT: This entry was left unfinished. Haha. I couldn't remember all the details of what happened anymore. haha. Forgive me. lol

No comments: