Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Graduate... At last!



Yipee!!

I'm a college graduate, finally!! With a degree in Bachelor of Science in Information Management.

No more assignments, reports and projects.
No more sleepless nights. (well not really, I'm an insomniac. lol)
No more thesis.

I would love to post my graduation picture here but... never mind. haha.



Our graduation was held last Sunday, 11th of May 2008 at the SMX Convention Center.

The ceremonies started 20 minutes past 2pm but we were already lined up (gathered.lol) since 1pm.

I got an award/medal for Academic Excellence in my course.


Oh yeah. My dad gave a speech too. Here's an excerpt from his testimonial:


"Four years ago, 'Mr. Macchiato' was a very timid lad who could not face a crowd, rarely opened his mouth, would pull his mother’s skirt when he wanted something, and could not even buy patis in the neighboring store. But alas, in his stay in Informatics, he frequented the stage, singing Josh Groban’s “The Prayer” or playing Pachelbel’s “Canon in D” with gusto on his violin. He directed a Broadway musical play, became president of the Computer club and can now buy “hot venti sugar-free vanilla non fat caramel macchiato.” Undoubtedly, my son gained self-confidence which was the first step to victory."

Now, my friends are teasing and calling me "patis".. hahaha. thanks dad! lol

The graduation ceremonies was a success. More than 1000 people (students, parents, guests, faculty and staff, admin) were gathered.

A lot of pictures were taken before, during and after the ceremonies but nooo.. I won't be posting it here. Mahirap na! haha.

After the graduation, me and my family went to greenbelt to have dinner and celebrate my success. hahaha.


>> Pahinga Mode.

(^_^)

No comments: